Buzz Button

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Narconon In Patient Drug Rehab Restores Families and Lives

I am proud to say that I am a drug-free productive woman because of the Narconon In Patient Drug Rehab Program. When I arrived at Narconon Vista Bay I was addicted to alcohol and opiates – I had to get up every morning and drink three shots of vodka and take four vicodin to prevent the DT shakes and keep from getting "dope-sick." This is no way for a person to live; I wouldn't have been able to continue on that way for much longer. I have two children, whom I love more than anything in the world, but drugs and alcohol had taken me over – I was gone and a goner.

Coming to Narconon Vista Bay Inpatient Drug Rehab saved my life. It is by far the best decision I have ever made in my life. No one chooses to be an alcoholic or a drug addict: that's just not the way it works. Unfortunately one way or another, for whatever reason, it happens to the best of us. We wake up one morning and know that we need help, that it has to end, that life has got to get better. Narconon Vista Bay rehab provides the path for recovery. When you share something as important and life changing as recovery from drugs and alcohol, you need to come to a place with the right people who offer the right support. The Narconon staff members are highly trained professionals who have all gone through the program. That was one of the most important things for me to know. They are, above all trustworthy – to me that was critical for my recovery. They save lives: it is as simple as that. They care about each and every person that comes through their doors. The love and support I felt since the moment I arrived was like nothing I had ever felt before in my life. It is a critical moment when one arrives at a recovery program, and each staff member takes their role as seriously as life and death – and often, it is.

I am a changed woman after having the opportunity to participate in the Narconon In Patient Drug Rehab Program. I have grown in ways that I never imagined possible. I am now back with my children, living a productive life. I maintain connections with students and staff – true friendships built on honesty, sincerity, integrity, support and caring.

Thank you Narconon! I am grateful for the experience, for a HAPPY, drug-free life with my children; and I carry all that I learned with me and live it daily! Narconon, you will be in my heart ALWAYS!

Edie Q.
_______________

Narconon Inpatient Drug Rehab can help anyone recover from drug and alcohol addiction. There is no need to struggle with substance abuse any longer, get help today!

No comments:

Post a Comment