Buzz Button

Monday, February 7, 2011

Narconon Drug Rehab Helps Generations Overcome Addiction

Success Story | Narconon Vista Bay Rehab

My drug use got so out of control that I was living in my car and stealing to support my habit. My hygiene was bad and I wasn't communicating with my parents or family at all. This went on for two years before I really realized that I needed or wanted help. I went to rehab but the day I graduated I got high. Eventually legal charges were brought against me for stealing and I went to jail.

My mom contacted Narconon Vista Bay rehab because my father had done the Narconon drug rehabilitation program and he has five years clean and sober now. When I called her from jail, she asked me if I'd like to go to Narconon. I told her yes, because I was so tired of living that way.

I started to feel better about two weeks into the Sauna Program. I was smiling and communicating with people better. I no longer wanted to romanticize my past drug use; the thought of it disgusted me.

Now I know who my true friends are and who I want to become. I can confront anything and I can complete anything I set out to do. This program may be difficult at times but it is worth it!

Bre B.
________________

Narconon Vista bay rehab is an inpatient drug rehab program with three facilities in Northern California. Our drug treatment centers have been helping individuals to overcome addiction and alcoholism for nearly two decades. For more information on how Narconon drug treatment centers can help you, call 800-556-8885.

No comments:

Post a Comment