Buzz Button

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Narconon In Patient Drug Rehab Offers Success

Success Story | Narconon Vista Bay Rehab

Before I came to Narconon, my life was a disaster. The lifestyle I had was not only killing me but it was destroying my family. It had gotten to the point where I had absolutely nothing and my family was at their rope's end. I was working 40+ hours a week and attending college full time but all of my money was being spent on heroin, just so I could go to class and go to work. The way I was living was dangerous and miserable. I attempted to detox myself numerous times but wasn't successful.

I approached my mother and told her that I needed help because I couldn't do this alone anymore, nor could I hide it any longer. My mom got in touch with a representative from Narconon and received information about the facility and the program it offers. The morning before I came here, my mom told me she had a place for me to go, if I was truly ready to get help. I left on a plane that evening and went to Narconon Vista Bay.

Narconon in patient drug rehab has truly changed my life. I can honestly say that I am genuinely happy and looking forward to the life I have ahead of me. Thanks to the sauna program, I don't have to wake up every morning wondering how I am going to get through the day and that feeling is incredible. Narconon drug rehabilitation has also instilled various tools in me to help safeguard my sobriety, which has enhanced my ability to succeed. The staff at Narconon is absolutely remarkable and very good at what they do. This program can truly save your life if you apply it and want it badly enough.

Andrea A.

No comments:

Post a Comment